To honor the wonderful father of my children:
Your children adore you.
We love you everyday, and I am so proud of the father you've become.
With love from Cory and Rose.
Since Rose, the second blue-eyed Maldonado, is now 3 months old- it's time to add her officially to the blog! Although I won't change the website address, this blog is to honor both of our beautiful children-- CORY AND ROSE! Thank you for being a part of their lives!!
4 comments:
WOW the kids are really cute!! They look so adorable *sparkling eyes*
WOW the kids are really cute!! They look so adorable *sparkling eyes*
Looks like a very Happy Father's Day in the Maldonado house! LOVE the matching outfits for Cory and Rose...I might know another little boy and little girl who have the same ones :) We may need to coordinate for a photoshoot! See you soon!
Did he love the picture? I can't wait to see them soon. They got so big so quickly!!
Post a Comment