Oh, Yeah!!
Thanks to the Chatlos and Porto Families for this GREAT NEW RIDE!! Check this bad boy out!! We're gonna have lots of fun in the neighborhood with this...........

Wait a second..... maybe I could fit in there too....
Since Rose, the second blue-eyed Maldonado, is now 3 months old- it's time to add her officially to the blog! Although I won't change the website address, this blog is to honor both of our beautiful children-- CORY AND ROSE! Thank you for being a part of their lives!!
4 comments:
Cant wait to bump into you guys in our hot new rides around the hood!
rock on, mama! glad you're enjoying it...
now I can drag you out running with me!
Now lets hope cory doesn't start the "Im not touching you" thing that drives sisters crazy, and more so the mothers.
aunt c
The Kudlack girls have the SAME stroller - love it! It's like your not pushing anything at all....
Hey Linda - when did you start running?!?!?!?
Post a Comment