Monday, November 12, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Since Rose, the second blue-eyed Maldonado, is now 3 months old- it's time to add her officially to the blog! Although I won't change the website address, this blog is to honor both of our beautiful children-- CORY AND ROSE! Thank you for being a part of their lives!!
4 comments:
Very cute! Cant wait to see her again. Give them both kisses for me. Love, Aunt Christine
What a blessing Baby Rose is! She is just beautiful, I can't wait to see her again soon xoxo
I still can't believe that was a girl hiding in your belly...
mark and I keep smiling at the thought of a pink bathing suit on the beach with us next summer vacation!
She is adorable and looks just like Daddy. We can't wait to meet her. Cory will be an exellent big bro. Love ATV
Post a Comment