Our little boy turns one today, and we can't believe what a wonderful, fun-filled year it was. We never ever could've imagined how amazing our lives could be, but with Cory around we are blessed and filled with love every single day.
It's hard to image life gets any better than this year was for us with Cory by our sides- but a year goes by way too quickly. Look how much our little man has changed over his first one....
Happy Birthday, Cory! We love you!!

Happy Birthday, Cory! We love you!!
All our love,
Mommy and Daddy
4 comments:
Have a great first Birthday Cory!! We had a wonderful time with you this weekend!! Your an awesome little boy and we love you.
I had a great time at your party Cory!! I am so glad I was able to celebrate your special day with you, and watch you taste your first piece of cake :)
How much fun was that?! What a fabulous year we've ALL enjoyed with Cory. When I look at him now, I just can't imagine that he was ever that little babe with the black spiked 'do!
Love the month by month recap - too cute.
Thanks for the great times this year, Cory! xo
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CORY!!!!!!!! I cannot believe how much you have changed over the past year! You are so handsome! Looks like you are ahving a ton of fun in all those pictures! Kudos to mom and dad for keeping such an awesome blog for you! Hope you enjoyed your 1st birthday!!! Can't wait to see you one of these days! Hugs and Kisses from PA!!!! xoxoxoxo
Post a Comment