Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Vacation Wonderful Vacation

We had an AMAZING vacation in Emerald Isle, NC with our friends the Porto and Chatlos families! We had such great weather and great times-- there were so many pictures to choose from. Here's just a few pics with our little man to give you a flavor of the trip.......

Cory and Mark enjoying an evening on the beach.
The family on the dunes.
Cory fell asleep at the wheel after an exhausting morning feeding the turtles with Jack.
The boys at play-Brooks and Jack.Bennett and Cory.The other boys at play.
Mark and Cory taking a ride in the house elevator.Departure day. This is Sea Dreams-- the beautiful house we stayed it. It all ended with a ferry ride to nowhere in Historical Jamestowne, VA.

We wish we could do it all over again and have been talking about it since we left!!

2 comments:

Maureen said...

I love your pictures! They immediately take me back to so many happy memories. That was the BEST VACATION YET - thanks for an awesome time!
The countdown until our return to Sea Dream begins....

Anonymous said...

I am jealous, I wish I was going on vacation!! The picture of the family on the dunes is the best, you should have that framed. Love Corys pajamas! Can't wait to see you next week.