The more Cory moves around, the more his daddy and mommy just sit and stare at how amazing he is and how quickly he's growing.
He loves spending time in the sunroom with all his toys trying to get from one to the other. And this weekend he spent his first lazy afternoon with mommy on the hammock while daddy did some lawn work.

Sunday, April 29, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Rats! it was MY plan to lounge in your hammock today... next time I'm kicking you all out.
Cory looks like he is going to spend many afternoons in the hammock! xo
It was great to see you the other day Cory. Lillian had a fun time playing with you! We love you!
Cory, my little boy, I miss your sweet face. I can't wait to be home with you again. With love from Germany.
Post a Comment