Tuesday, March 13, 2007

A taste of summer......

Cory had his first taste of warm weather last week when we flew to Florida for a little getaway.This was Cory's first plane ride-- he did great and actually seemed to enjoy the flight! YAY! He passed the test, which means we get to travel more!!
Although Mark had a conference during the trip, Cory and I took advantage of the great weather and took a snooze by the pool.

We also got down to the beach for Cory to see the sand and surf,
while enjoying some playtime with his new buddy, Seby. It was so nice that Boo and her son could drive down for a quick visit while we were there.
Mark did get to escape for a nice dinner with his son (and me of course). Cory and I made sure we stayed close for when Mark could steal a few minutes away on his breaks.

Look at this little boy- you can't help but smile at that face! It was a quick trip away and has definitely made the Maldonado family very excited for this summer!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't figure out which one is my favorite. I think the last one. Can't wait to see him in less than 2 weeks.

Maureen said...

can't wait to enjoy more sand & surf this summer with cory!
xoxo

Erin said...

What a sweet heart! He is too much! So glad Cory had such a good time, as well as Mommy :) :)