Monday, January 15, 2007

Cory is 3 months old ALREADY!!!

This was the day we brought Cory home from the hospital 3 quick months ago.
This post is dedicated to all the mothers that have told me it's going to fly by so quickly. It is flying by-- where's my little baby!??!! I can't believe he's 3 months old already! Soon he's going to be crawling, then walking,... then off to college. I have to remember to cherish each day I have with this little man.

This is a picture of Cory today- he's now 3 months old! He rolled over for the first time this weekend! I can't believe he's growing so quickly.

8 comments:

Maureen said...

I couldn't love him more...

What an extra blessing to share this special day with the celebration of Martin Luther the King.

Anonymous said...

My handsome little nephew. I love you and can't wait to see you again. You are such an awesome addition to our family.

Erin said...

Horay! I am so excited to be able to take a peek at Cory everyday! He is absolutely precious, and has great hair too ;)

lauren said...

Wow! Great job with the webpage Linda! Cory is soooo handsome! I am going to teach McKenna to go after yournger men! LOOK OUT CORY!!
Miss you guys and love you lots!
Hope to see you soon!
xoxox

Unknown said...

Cory is so adorable and smart, I can't believe he already has his own blog site, I love it! Tyler is still working on downloading his pictures from the digital camera.

Sue said...

Linda - He has YOUR EYES!! What a cutie! And I loved the Christmas pic! :)
- the (Moore) Kudlack's

Shannon said...

Cory is so stinking cute!!! I'm so impressed with your webpage!!! Miss you!!! xoxo

Anonymous said...

Linda; Who did you have that child with? He is handsome.