Cory's weekend was all about Dad! Mark was supposed to leave for CA on Sunday, so he was getting as much "corytime" as possible before he had to go.
This picture is my son gettin' all gangsta on us! I have to admit that Dr. Dre was rapping Nuthin' but a G Thang and Cory was dancing as I took this picture.
Ok, now this picture and the next were both taken on Saturday. This is the "Daddy Don't Go" picture. Cory was not too happy as his daddy was packing for Cali. And I think I'll poop on this yellow outfit you put me in.
Wait!! You're not going?? YAY!!! Daddy's not leaving!
My Maldonado boys after church on Sunday. Cory was so thrilled that Mark postponed his conference. They spent all of Sunday together. Cory got to nap during golf, instead of football this Sunday .....like father, like son :-)
This picture is my son gettin' all gangsta on us! I have to admit that Dr. Dre was rapping Nuthin' but a G Thang and Cory was dancing as I took this picture.
Ok, now this picture and the next were both taken on Saturday. This is the "Daddy Don't Go" picture. Cory was not too happy as his daddy was packing for Cali. And I think I'll poop on this yellow outfit you put me in.
Wait!! You're not going?? YAY!!! Daddy's not leaving!
My Maldonado boys after church on Sunday. Cory was so thrilled that Mark postponed his conference. They spent all of Sunday together. Cory got to nap during golf, instead of football this Sunday .....like father, like son :-)
6 comments:
Thats great that Mark stayed home. Have a great day with the Maldonado boys. Love and miss you all!
He is so big! It is so funt o see his little personality coming out! Way to rock out to some Dre Cory!
stop the madness! who is that man-child with the wild hair?!!
I am so teaching him and Lillian the 411 song so they can sing it together.
That hair! I love it - I can't believe how big he has gotten! Love the blog - we rarely get to see you guys lately so it's fun to look at the adoarable pics!
OMG that is GREAT that Corey's already rockin' out to Dr. Dre. Have you told him how his Mama "is rockin', is rollin'" LOL!!! Tx for sharing this blog-he is adorable! Love Jo
Post a Comment